“Special Needs Children May be aksed to LEAVE”
Review of Chicago Style Pizzeria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chicago Style Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My wife and I thought we found a place that we could take our special needs son for Sunday night family pizza night. We enjoyed our wait staff - she was the same age as our son, and loved getting hugs from him. But all this came to an end on May 6, 2012. As my wife was entering the front door of the restaurant with my son and mother-in-law, the owner approached her directly and asked "Can you control him and his noises?" Sadly, my wife had to say "no" as he suffers from Cerebral Palsy and there is nothing we can do to change that for him. He then told my wife that "you will then need to leave." Our sweet waitress had to witness something no one should ever have to suffer as she was bringing our pre-ordered food and drinks to the table. My wife turned and walked back out to the car with my son in tow. Having nothing else planned for dinner, my wife was bold enough to go back inside and buy our last pizza from this place.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

The most expensive buffet in town and the smallest. This buffet actually is priced 20% higher than the next most expensive buffet, which is an enormous brand new Chinese buffet. The pizza is decent, but you have a choice of a small salad bar, about 8 pizzas and some terrible pasta. For one person, no drink and decent tip it was $16. Not at all worth it.

1  Thank stevencbyers
Reviewed July 30, 2009

We ate here on a Wednesday evening. The pizza buffet consisted of 10 different flavors of pizza, mostly thin crust, salad bar, alrfedo, and mac/spaghetti. The flavor of their crust was great, pizza's were kept fresh, and staff was good. You may order from a menu, but we chose the buffet. It is a little pricey for pizza at $11, not including your drink.