“Fire BLT... Yummmm!!!!”

Kelly's Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Bloomington
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love going to Kelly's. I am downtown 1-2x a week and I make a trip to Kelly's often. I have to talk myself out of going or else I will be there everyday. I love their fire BLT. I get them to add pepper jack cheese to mine to give it that extra spice. They also have several treats that they offer daily. My favorite is the toffee crunch bar. The only downside is that they don't have it everyday. In the summer they also torturous turkey sandwich that is great.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

GREAT Food and love the location. Best BLT's! Parking was an issue but other then that everything was great!

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

The food is delicious!! However, like Panera or Pie Company, you don't get a lot of bang for your buck! Overall...very good if you're willing to spend the extra cash!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Attended private party. Cute place. Great selection of baked goods. Parking can be challenging.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Kelly's has a great lunch menu. Soup and sandwiches are very good. Staff is very helpful.