“Good comfort food!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is nice and clean. The service is good. The food is comfort style food and good. I did not care for my broccoli casserole...not sure if it was because it had sat under a heat light or if that is how it would have tasted fresh out of the oven. I don't recommend that as a side.

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

No matter what state or city you are in. You can always get a great meal at cracker barrel & this.location is one of the best. We enjoyed breakfast here while on vacation. The kids had pancakes & bacon. We enjoyed the biscuits! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The only complaint I have had with several previous visits to this Cracker Barrel has been on one occasion a slightly long wait for the food to arrive after ordering. That has all changed as of today. Today my wife, and I were seated right away, and the server brought our drinks rapidly, but that was the last time any thing arrived at our table for over 20 minutes. My salad finally arrived after over 20 minutes, but my wife received no biscuits or appetizer. When the main course finally arrived my wife's chicken dinner was plentiful, and tasty, but my pot roast seemed to be an end cut child's portion buried under a pile of onions that hid the meat. The biscuits finally arrived after we were done with our meal. The waitress said there was a problem in the kitchen with the biscuits. That was the first we had heard of it. Then after we had received the biscuits we had to request butter, as did the table next to us. We became acquainted with that couple after our food was first brought to their table. Through out we were polite, and pleasant with the wait staff not knowing the source of the continued miss steps. Speaking of steps I should also mention my wife is handicapped, and while the sidewalk was well salted, there was a sheet of ice next to the car on the passenger side in the handicapped place. I did not know about it until I walked her to her door. If I had seen it on arrival I might have taken it as a bad sign, and gone elsewhere. It had been 2 days since we had a light snow.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Cracker Barrel is a reliably ok to good place to eat for a reasonable price. This is no exception. I like their low carb offerings. Like all cracker barrels I have been in, alcohol is not served if that is important to you.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Awesome service with great food. Their food is very country/old school cooking, reminds me of my Grandma's cooking. They also have a country store, where you will find some of the most inique gifts on the earth. Its nice to browse through and see what all you can find that time forgot