Front desk clerk was pleasant. Closest hotel to family in the immediate neighborhood and I was in town for my neices wedding. The pool was empty and the chlorine fumes were frightening. The room had nice furnitue but the bathroom was from 1970 with the mold from that period included. Hot water took 1/2 hour to appear (seriously), never received maid sevice for 3 days despite calls to the front desk but the furniture was nice. Kind of like putting silk stockings on a pig as they used to say. Stay very far away from this dump/pit/trash heap...please!