“Shrimp Oreganata Is the BEST!”

Biaggi's - Bloomington
Ranked #1 of 253 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: General Electric Road
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups & salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
IL
“Shrimp Oreganata Is the BEST!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in Bloomington, IL. While the food is excellent, the promptness of the servers has not been as good in the last few weeks as in the past. I understand that the owner/manager David LeGrand is not longer at the restaurant. Perhaps the poorer service is a result of his absence and/or a transition in staff.

• Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
“Food was good service was not very good.”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The food was good. The service was not very good. The waitress was so interested in the booth behind us, we felt second rate. Our glasses went unfilled for a while as well as our bread basket was empty. She was nice, but not attentive. The interior of the facility was clean and kept up. Kind of odd entrance to the parking lot for us out of towners. Would go back, but would not let the waitress wait on us again.

2 Thank CasualTravelSR
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Italian Place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If passing through Bloomington or visiting a child at ISU or Wesleyan I would suggest stopping here. Standard Italian fare...cheap and easy. Great fresh bread, lasagna and sausage. Friendly wait staff and desserts were good.

Peoria, Illinois
“Consistently Delicious”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been a Biaggi's fan for some time. I was delighted to learn that they have locations in many of the areas I travel throughout Illinois. Whether or lunch or dinner, I always find selections that please. The salads are crisp and generous, the pastas delicious. Their wine selections pair nicely with their entrees and I always save room for dessert. Apart from dining in small business groups, I have attended large group luncheons. The portions are generous, the staff is present but not intrusive, and the business amenities are up to date.

• Visited October 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good Italian fare”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Service was excellent. I usually order spaghetti and meatballs in an Italian restaurant because I like it and because I figure if they can't do that right, they likely will not do anything else right. I was not disappointed. It was very good. My friend ordered rigatoni and it looked very good too. He finished it all so he must have liked it too. Busy place. I can see why.

Visited August 2013