“Outstanding”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: General Electric Road
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups & salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The atmosphere, food and service were outstanding. The staff was pleasant and attentive. No doubt we will make sure we eat at Biaggi's next time in town

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went here on a busy Easter morning. Good thing we had made a reservation. Nice ambiance in the restaurant. Our waiter, Jason, was attentive & efficient. Loaded up on too much bread and a wedge salad before my main course arrived, so I was pretty full ! But certainly enjoyed it! We tried a seafood dish - "delish" & a chicken with pasta dish - "two thumbs up!" Took home doggie bags and made a couple more mealsl with the leftovers! Overall, excellent experience. We will be celebrating a college graduation here in May! I can hardly wait!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Well if you've been to one Biaggi's, you've been to them all. They do it well - interesting menu choices, all of are pretty good. Busy place, make sure you have reservations if going on the weekend.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This a is very good restaurant, I'm not really fan of Italian food and my bf had to drag me to Biaggi's, getting there we were seated quickly even without reservations, the service is great! We decided to go for the Margherita Pizza as an appetizer (it serves 2), and it was the best margherita pizza I've ever had, so fresh and delicious!! Then I decided on the veal parmegiana with penne, it was finger licking good! We will be back!
Ps: they have a good variety of cocktails, for the non wine lover like me.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was in town for business at IL State University and Biaggi's was recommended by the hotel that I stayed at. The ambiance was nice. The Lasagna and Rigtoni were very good. I had a nice glass of wine as well. I would come here again.