“Was not impressed”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: General Electric Road
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups & salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Everyone had raved about this place so I was excited to be able to go. The decor and ambiance is very nice. I would give it a 5. There were six of us. 3 ordered a special of the evening of pasta and scallops. We all 3 said it was not great and we would definitely not order again. One had the special of Red Fish and he also said he was disappointed and would not order again. The other order of Cod was okay. One person ordered a salad with Salmon and said it was wonderful. The service was not great. I think the person was fairly new and was not sure of the food items yet. When we asked questions we were told "I think so".

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Dinner at Biaggi's was excellent! We were seated promptly on a busy Thursday evening, and our server was attentive and quick to anticipate our needs. We did not order any appetizers though the selection was very appealing. I ordered the Garlic Shrimp Oreganata which arrived with no delay. The eight shrimp were very tender and tasty, with crispy crust and great flavor. The accompanying capellini was also quite delicious, with a light marinara sauce which complimented the shrimp very well. All others at the table were also extremely satisfied with their orders and we definitely will return!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

food is great, portions large a little pricey. the location is wonderful, a little romantic and service was great.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had the Veal and Spaghetti. The Veal was crusted, the crust was tasteless and soggy, the veal itself was tender, spaghetti was average. For an appetizer I had the lobster soup which was ok. the bread was just ok also, in my personal opinion Olive Garden is a lot better.

Great Atmosphere and the waitress was really nice and knowledgeable.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Never disappointing,wonderful selection Italian dishes none of which have ever been disappointing. One of my favorites is the crab cannelloni with a rich and creamy seafood sauce with the house salad is wonderful. This time we tried the fried ravioli which was very tasty and you can't go wrong with any of the desserts!