“Biaggis worth a visit”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: General Electric Road
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups & salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Chicago, Illinois
“Biaggis worth a visit”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We've eaten here twice now the atmosphere is relaxed, the food is good it was a bit disappointing they had a special of duck which the waiter talked my husband into ordering and then came back 10 minutes later and said they were out of ..I guess that happens but I think they should monitor that before they talk a customer into it. other than that everything else was great they have fabulous tiramisu. We will dine here again.

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Dallas, Texas
“Delish food, great wine”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Last time I was there I had a wonderful meal with a friend. We had wine at the bar until it was time to sit in the dining room. I had their Shrimp Oreganata and the tiramisu for dessert. It was a wonderful meal capped off with an equally great dessert. Only downside is that the dining room is very noisy. At times it is difficult to talk over the din.

Visited August 2012
Normal, Illinois
“Our Special Night Out Place”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Family or Date Night doesn't matter. Even held a HS grad. party here for 25 people. Never disappointed with food. Price is right also. Good wine list that will satisfy the palate no matter what you order. Wife is in a box and orders the same every time. Never tires of the dish. I mix it up and have not been disappointed yet. Like any busy restaurant, every now and then some of the wait staff try to believe they are holier than thou.. but normally this does not happen and can be remedied by talking with them.
Reservations are a must. This place is busy 90% of the time. As I said, you can't hardly go wrong with any dish. Sometimes my wife likes to mix up the sauces a little and they try to accommodate. Desserts are good. Hint - save half your meal to eat the next day or when you have the munchies.. and get a dessert. (or after dinner drink) (otherwise.. You Will Be Stuffed)

• Visited July 2012
“Unexpected Surprise”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

After giving poor reviews for the last few restaurant meals that I have eaten last night was a lovely surprise at Biaggi's in Bloomington. White table cloths, wood booths & tables abound. I ordered the Shrimp Cobb Salad. The shrimp was grilled perfectly. It was so good next time I'd order extra shrimp! My husband had onion/chicken pizza which he said was very good. My daughter in law ordered the pork chops which she had previously & enjoyed them.
Servers were attentive & the restaurant was quite busy for a Monday night dinner. We ended the meal w/Key Lime Pie & coffee, delicious.
This place is a gem nestled along multiple chain restaurants & fast food joints on Veterans Parkway.

Normal, Illinois
“Nice”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Always a pleasure to dine here. Good staff, great food, fabulous service. We have never had a bad experience here.

Visited March 2012