“Best outback I have been to”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #48 of 267 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in here in the middle of a road trip. Prices were reasonable, food was excellent and perfectly cooked. Much better than I would expect from a chain restaurant.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went there last Sunday, Nov.4. Might have seen the waitress three times. Food is expensive for
the quantity and poorly prepared. There will not be a return visit. Plenty of other steak venues
in B/Normal,Il.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I always find consistent service and food at every Outback I've ever been to. Our waitress was really nice and even discussed local places to go and see. We were very happy with the service, the food, and the drinks. The steak came out exactly as ordered, and when they brought the wrong side dish, they left that for us to eat and got us the correct one.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Low point of the meal - raw blooming onion. I'd heard that the signature appetizer had three days worth of calories, but I thought they would know how to prepare it. No, runny batter and raw onion. No frill lunch with my daughter on a Saturday. Two basic lunch choices, no drink, no dessert -- just the afore mentioned raw onion for a starter -- $30 with tip. I can find a lot of better options for lunch in bloomington for that price. Mediocre food and service. (May get better value in the evening.)

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The steaks are really good. They must use a ton of pepper in their seasoning mixture though. Have lots to drink with your meal, it will help.