“My Favorite Local Pizza!!!”
Review of Tobin's Pizza

Tobin's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 254 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Bloomington, Illinois
“My Favorite Local Pizza!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Tobin's is one of my all time favorite pizzas!!! Be warned, it is super greasy...but in the BEST way. Their thin crust pizza is the best, your really can't go wrong with the toppings. The interior is nothing to write home about, but it does have green shag carpet on the walls! We don't order it a lot because it is kind of expensive compared to some of the other places in town. But if I feel the need for some really good pizza...it is always Tobin's.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank AudMercer5711

Lawrence, Kansas
“Pizza the old fashioned way”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We had a Hawaiian Tobin's pizza and a Veggie Momma Theresa's pie. Both came to our hotel room hot and tasty. Funny, but no boxes just paper sleeves. Some in our party didn't like not having marinara sauce on the Momma Theresa's but I thought the whole tamatoes were yummier. All in all we loved this pizza.

Visited August 2013
“Not like I remembered.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Its been a while since I ordered Tobin's. My son and I ordered a thick Micheleo sausage pizza and a thin Ham Tobin's pizza. Both pizzas had the same sauce. The sauce was extremely spicy with lots of fennel and salt. I actually could not eat the pizza. Very disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Katie3121
Normal, Illinois
“Awesome Pizza!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We eat at Tobin's probably once a month. Food is always awesome. This is by far our favorite local pizza. The Momma Teresa pizza is my favorite, while my wife gets the original. Don't forget the red dressing! It's a sweet/tangy sauce that goes perfectly with the pizza. Prices are fair and the wait time is also average for pizza. It's kind of cramped in there when it gets pack but it's all fun anyways. We had one poor experience with service but every other time it's been great. If you are looking for a unique pizza place, I highly recommend stopping in!

• Visited June 2013
Bloomington, Illinois
“Always delicious”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Good deals for the whole family. Nice staff. Delicious pizza, especially. Nice, cozy restaurant. Good area.