“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tobin's Pizza

Tobin's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 253 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saybrook
“Great pizza”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great pizza of all kinds. Better to take out for me. Just another pizza joint.
Will probably get pizza here again at some point. Not handy for me.

Chicago, Illinois
“Bloomington-Normal's best pizza”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Both the thin crust and the deep dish are the BEST ever! Crust is cooked to perfection and cheese and toppings are in the correct proportions. Ive had pizza everywhere and love Tobin's the most.
Mama Theresa's deep dish has chopped tomatoes - extra tasty. A bit pricy with Bloomington's outrageous food tax! but so worth the splurge.

The other menu items are just so-so. Get the pizza!

• Visited December 2012
Mackinaw, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My bias”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I start by telling you that I worked for Jim Tobin back in the 60s when I was a college student across the street from my university. He had and arguably the best pizza in town. Jim passed last year, but sold Tobins to a good person who has kept his recipes going. I must say that the "new" Tobins offers another style pizza as well. Always fresh, always great. When in Bloomington, go to Tobins.

Visited October 2012
Thank Richard or Jane... B
River Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“the pizza you will never forget”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We lived in Bloomington Normal in the late 1990s and I will NEVER forget Tobin's Pizza. We measure every pizza place we dine with the greasy goodness.

Visited November 2011
Shobonier, IL
“Still awesome!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

In town for homecoming, my sister and I knew we had to go there. The pizza was delicious! We ordered carry-out and it was prepared quickly and ready by the time we got there. Awesome!

Visited October 2012