“The best pizza south of Chicago” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Bangkok
“The best pizza south of Chicago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

We ordered delivery to our hotel while visiting after recommendation from friends. This by far the best pizza we have had in years. Highly recommend trying the chocolate cake in addition and see if it can last till morning coffee.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Wahoo1000

Bloomington, Illinois
“Love Stolfa's Calzone, Pizza Rocks Too, But My Favorite is....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

the wings! How can you not love a home town place that caters to their customers. We have ordered the stuffed pizza, thin crust pizza, calzone, and wings! All of the food is delicious but my favorite part is how they LOVE their customers. I even once asked if they would deliver a single order of wings because I was craving them - and, the answer was not only yes - but, we'd love to deliver them to you. In addition, who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries! We order at least one a week - sometimes more. Looking forward to trying the rib dinner. I love the home town feel of Stolfa's!

1 Thank Donna J
Orlando, Florida
“Authentic Chicago Pizza and incredible chocolate cake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went to Bloomington in July of last year and the people I was with kept raving around Stolfas and how we had to try it out. We ordered the pizza the first night we were there and after our first experience we had to get it again before we left.

We ordered Everything and it was all INCREDIBLE! We ordered the lot! Fish dinner, fried chicken, BOS pizza, Stolfa pizza and the Pesto Pizza... and we did not forget the chocolate cake!! It was all flavorful, authentic, and you could tell that it was all made by an owner that truly cared about the experience that each of his customers was getting. Everything that we all tried was so tasty!!

I love pizza and I live in Orlando- i can only hope that one day they make their way down here so that all of my friends can understand what I have been raving about since last Summer! Until that day... I cant wait to go back to Bloomington- not just to see my friends- but to gorge on the amazing food at Stolfas!

• Visited June 2012
Kappa, Illinois, United States
“Mmmmmmm Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Best pizza ,chicken is Soooo good,and dont forget about the cake its amazing.I think we have tried everything on the menu and everything is wonderful.Service and staff are always nice,and helpful.

1 Thank Amye S
El Paso, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stolfa's Pizza is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I love Stolfa's Pizza! We tried the new Shrimp Scampi pizza last night...thanks Tony...it was awesome! Very rich and filling. Great flavor!

1 Thank Becky H