“Awesome food!!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stolfa's food is to die for....all of it!! ....and you can't miss that beyond amazing chocolate cake!!! I'm not a huge pizza fan....except for there!!! And the service is always amazing!! Great people...great food!!

1  Thank Erin C

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stolfa's pizza is delicious! The sauce they use isn't too sweet, and has a rich tomato taste.
The deep dish pizza is truly special. You'll be so happy you got it! Really.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I dont usually like fried chicken...but theirs is soooo good. Chocolate cake is excellent too! and chocolate cake milkshake is SUPERB. Pizza is very cheesy and great topping selection and specialty pizzas!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I moved to the bloomington normal area from the suburbs of Chicago. One of things I missed most from the suburbs was the chicago style pizza. A buddy who's lived here for years told me about Stolfa's so I gave it a try and I never looked back. Now when I have family in town from the burbs I order Stolfas and everyone agrees - it's awesome. We love Stolfas pizza! If you haven't tried it, you should.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love Stolfas Stuffed Pizza! One of the best south of Chicago! My teenage son loves their fried chicken, macaroni and cheese and wings! And you can't leave without their delicious chocolate cake! It's mile high and very moist and topped with creamy milk chocolate frosting! Their staff is always very accommodating and friendly. A great option on those nights you don't wanna cook!

1  Thank puff1967