We received a gift certificate from friends for a Chateau package stay. We used it on our anniversary, and had a wonderful time. The room was spacious and comfy, with all the amenities we could ask for, and a gorgeous fireplace. The bed was very comfy, and my wife had more than enough pillows to satisfy her needs! We had a problem with a movie we ordered on our TV having no sound, and the clerk at the desk was very helpful and was able to take the movie off our bill right away. Restaurant and lounge were nice, with friendly service, and the pool/hot tub were also very nice to use. Will come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center, provides guest with a unique hotel experience, combining Old World elegance with modern standards of service and hospitality. At The Chateau, you can enjoy our full size swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna or game room. You can also take advantage of our fitness center, business center, free wi-fi and guest laundry. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available in our newly opened Tony Roma's restaurant and Lounge. Our hotel is adjacent to Bloomington's Constitution Trail, ideal for running or biking. There are numerous restaurants and shopping within walking distance of the hotel. All parking is complimentary, and the parking lot can accommodate large vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateau Hotel Bloomington
- Jumers Chateau Bloomington
- Jumers Chateau Hotel Bloomington