We stayed at the Chateau Hotel and Conference Center in Oct 2012 for a wedding. The lobby decor was very nice, and that is where the cocktail hour was held before the reception. The room used for the wedding and reception were quiet and out of the way of the rest of the patrons. The food at the reception was fair. The food at the breakfast buffet was good. We had a queen/queen room. It was spacious enough to accomodate our family of 4. The beds were a bit soft for my husband's taste but I found them comfortable. Our children used the pool during our stay. It was clean, but cold. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and nice to be able to attend an event without having to travel outside of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center, provides guest with a unique hotel experience, combining Old World elegance with modern standards of service and hospitality. At The Chateau, you can enjoy our full size swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna or game room. You can also take advantage of our fitness center, business center, free wi-fi and guest laundry. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available in our newly opened Tony Roma's restaurant and Lounge. Our hotel is adjacent to Bloomington's Constitution Trail, ideal for running or biking. There are numerous restaurants and shopping within walking distance of the hotel. All parking is complimentary, and the parking lot can accommodate large vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateau Hotel Bloomington
- Jumers Chateau Bloomington
- Jumers Chateau Hotel Bloomington