This was an overnight stay for the first time at a Hawthorne.
We were pleasantly surprised by the large rooms really like a small apartment. Very comfortable bed. The hotel was quiet facingthe front of building. Very friendly front desk and restaurant staff. Ate at the cafe in hotel which was good food value and convenient. Would recommend for overnight or longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bloomington lies at the intersection of Interstate 55 and 74 near Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University as well as several major corporations. We are an all-suite hotel, and each suite comes equipped with a sofa bed, kitchenette, refrigerator and microwave, perfect for a weekend getaway or longer stay. Enjoy our newly renovated lobby and stop in to On the Rocks, our lobby bistro, for a meal or beverage, or have room service deliver your meal within minutes. Free amenities include hot breakfast buffet, USA Today and local newspaper, and high-speed Internet access. We offer a 24-hour fitness center, heated indoor pool, meeting space, business center, guest laundry, dry cleaning service and express checkout. Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our Bloomington, IL, hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Hawthorn Suites Bloomington
- Bloomington Hawthorn Suites