I booked our room on hotwire.com not knowing what hotel chain I was going to get. I got a great deal and the Country Inn is a pretty good hotel. We were nicely surprised. It is in a good, hotel row, location. Within walking distance (our family walks daily, so long walks don't bother us (even in 30 degree weather)) to a Bob Evans and Steak and Shake. We also walked to the Farm and Fleet and Walmart. There is a Mexican restaurant between the two stores also. Galaxy movie theater is right up the road, too.
The hotel is older, but our room was clean. The kids enjoyed the weight room, pool, and hot tub.
I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re in town for a concert, a college visit, a family vacation or a business trip, the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson®, Bloomington-Normal West, IL welcomes you with friendly service. Our hotel is conveniently located off I-55, 74 and 39, near downtown Bloomington and uptown Normal. As an added bonus, we are also within minutes of Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Champion Fields and the Grossinger Motors Arena. After a long day of exploring, pillowtop beds and a quiet location promise a good night’s rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington-Normal West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Bloomington Normal West
- Country Inn & Suites Bloomington Normal West Hotel Bloomington
- Country Inn Bloomington
- Bloomington Country Inn