Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
$79
Residence Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)
$129
Residence Inn
$104
All reviewsfruit and yogurtsmall roomwafflesbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanfirst floorstayed one nightqueen bedfollowing morningwater pressurestaff was very friendlystay there againbob evansnice hotela great staycomplimentary breakfastice machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Reviewed March 19, 2013

As a result of me leaving my I phone in the room, Megan went above and beyond the call of duty to make every possible effort to return my phone to me..........even going so far as to take the I phone to the local FED EX office to get it shipped overnite to me.

That's the kind of caring service I've come to expect out of this Ramada, but Megan's desire to help me thru a tough situation was exemplary!

I travel north several times a year....and will always stay here with this kind of helpful staff.
Thanks to you all!!

Room Tip: Back side up high is best
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear bkwdsbob,

We, as a team, strive to give excellent customer service. In the face of anger, it is most difficult but It's kind and honest guests, like you, that make our jobs worthwhile. I truly hope that we, at the Ramada, can continue to give you and other guests exemplary customer service and quality. Thank you for choosing Ramada in Bloomington for your destination stay. We look forward to seeing you again and again!

Best Regards,

Megan Elam

Reviewed March 8, 2013

The pool was very small and not made for adults. Sand in bottom of pool along with bugs floating. Ice machine only on 1st floor. Bathroom needs to be updated and so does linens. Just not happy for the price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Crappy,

I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate stay with us. Although I cannot change the size of the pool, any cleanliness issues in my hotel are unacceptable. I am glad you have brought this to my attention. Feel free to call me in regards to this issue at (309) 828-0900. I hope that you will give us another try if you are in the area again. We are continuously making improvements to better the hotel. Thank you for staying with us.

Megan Elam

Reviewed February 16, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 22, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013