Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington
$55
Country Inn
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
$99
Hampton.com
$104
All reviewsfruit and yogurtsmall roomwafflesbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanfirst floorstayed one nightqueen bedfollowing morningwater pressurestaff was very friendlystay there againbob evansnice hotela great staycomplimentary breakfastice machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed here overnight because we were going to a hockey game and did not want to drive home late . We were able to upgrade to a suite with a whirlpool tub, which was awesome. The pool was extremely small yet very clean. We enjoyed the breakfast that was included. We will definitely return as this was very affordable and convenient for a couple's getaway!

Room Tip: Get a suite. Lots of room and a refrigerator.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Good morning!

I am so glad you had such a comfortable and clean stay. The best hotel environment, in my opinion, is clean, friendly and affordable. We can't wait to see you again!

Best Regards & Happy Holidays!

Megan Elam

Reviewed September 7, 2012

On a weekday I had to stay in Bloomington due to a blown tire. The Hampton and Marriott were booked. Next best was the Ramada, a mistake. From the outside it appears safe. But the place was old and the second floor had a funky odor. Should have tried the Country Inn down the road.
I stayed the night, and left as soon as possible the next morning. Needs a good cleaning.
And the clerk seemed to hate her job.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank B W
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

BW,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience you had at our hotel. Thank you for your feedback.

At your service,

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I loved my room and the pool and the breakfast! Everything was great when I stayed! I couldn't of asked for better! I relaxed and slept so well. I was close to restaurants, stores, and other amenities if needed. Loved the hot tub in my room!

1  Thank Kelly P
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Dear Kelli P.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm very glad to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us. I'm happy that you were able to enjoy everything that our hotel has to offer. Our main goal is to provide a clean and friendly service to all of our guest and by the sounds of it, I believe we did. Please keep us in mind if your travels every bring you back to our area.

At your service,

Reviewed July 26, 2012

After trying to get a room anywhere else in town and couldnt I ended up here, where if I slept in my truck, it would have been larger than my room. I feel the hotel could use some updating and Housekeeping needs a little work. Yes Pool is like a large bath tub so opt not to use it. If you have the opportunity, I would stay elsewhere first.

Room Tip: Ast for something other that the standard single Queen

Dear Brent S.

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that we were not able to provide you with our very best. If you have a chance may you please give me a call. I would like to get some more details regarding what was dirty. At Ramada we strive to deliver to every guest everyday our best and I would like to make sure that I can correct whatever I need to do to make sure that we do.Hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Booking at the last minute didn't leave me many choices here in Bloomington. I chose the Ramada based on the price vs the ratings. Overall, given how inexpensive the place was my stay wasn't bad, but not great.

Overall this place seems very rundown. Worn spots in the carpets in the halls and rooms are a great example of this. Nothing was broken or downright bad, but nothing great either.

Dear Shannon H,

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing with me/other your stay. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience you had at our hotel. What you experienced is not the standard we strive to uphold . We plan on doing some hotel update this fall. My hope is that next time you are in the area you will come back and give us another try. If you would like to speak to me and give me more feedback on what you think we can do it improve our hotel please feel free to contact me.

Respectfully,