“Red Roof Inn Clean and Friendly Staff”

Red Roof Inn Bloomington
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Red Roof Inn Clean and Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

We were particularly impressed with a staff member who provided directions to a restaurant and a coupon for $4 off our check. Room was clean and price was reasonable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
It was great to know that your stay was satisfactory. I will definitely pass on to my other team members. Hope to see you on your next trip. I promise we will provide again a PERFECT STAY.

Sanjay Shah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Very basic room. It was clean and priced reasonably. AC unit was a bit loud.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
It was nice to hear that your stay was satisfactory. Thank you for the positive review. We took care of the noisy A/C you reffered. Hope to see you again.
Thanks
Mt. Carmel, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

I was a little leary of the Red Roof Inn considering with an online code I only paid around $40 for a night in this hotel. And honestly it was just fine. Room was a little small but it was clean and had free internet access. No problems. There was a very simple breakfast in the morning that consisted of a few types of cereal, oatmeal, bagels, bread, juice, and coffee.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Sanjay S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that my team is doing good job to make every customer happy including you. Kind words like yours really motivate us.
We will definitely do our best again in your next stay. Keep us in mind as a Home away from Home in Bloomington, IL.
Sanjay
INDEPENDENCE- MISSOURI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

No complaints - this was a great place to stay and was neat and clean. Not a bad continental breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
I am very glad to hear that your stay was upto your expectation. I, on behalf of our team would like to thank you again and hope to see you again. I promise that we will try to exceed your expectations next time.
Newark, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

We were so pleased with our recent stay at Red Roof Inn that we are switching hotels from where we normally stay while in Bloomington. Everything was very good for the price we paid. The contintental breakfast was very good as well. Our only dislike was the AC had no control for the direction of the air flow.

Room Tip: Second floor requires use of stairs. East side rooms get early morning sun.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Sanjay S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you very much for showing confidence in us for our service. These feedbacks help us to judge how we are doing and what improvements are required. We are gradually changing our air conditioners to solve the problems you highlighted.
Thank you again and hope to see you soon.
vermont
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

Convenient location. Room was clean and bed comfortable, which was all we cared about after a long day on the road. Picked this motel based on previous reviews. Only complaint was that we found the breakfast bar to be poor.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Sanjay S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Bloomington Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I will raise the issue of breakfast with the management and see if we can improve the quality.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope you will give us another chance to serve you.

hagerstown, md
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have stayed in the Red Roof Inn in Bloomington, IL for 2 consecutive months. I honestly am going to miss this place when I move into my new home. The staff is excellent. The management is super. i felt like I was in the safest place in Bloomington. Why--- I go to sleep right after work. I once left the door open while sleeping from 8pm to midnite. I awoke to find nothing missing and me very safe. I have stayed in motels in 32 states and never experienced this much love.

Room Tip: stay on the side facing subway sandwiches. You can get to food in less than a minute
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business