“Hampton Inn Delivers”

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Denver, United States
“Hampton Inn Delivers”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

As promised, the Hampton Inn in Bloomington, IL was as promised. This location was clean and the rooms updated. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. I'm a Hilton Diamond member with hundreds of stays each year.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Bloomington, IL, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a very nice hotel. Clean with helpful staff. Good breakfast even for us who eat Gluten Free. We enjoyed swimming in the pool, even though it was too cool for us. Wish they had a hot tub. We would stay again.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The quality of the free breakfast is hard to beat. In fact, my wife and I thought why can't other hotels do the same. This was the best breakfast we have encountered in our travels. The rooms are dated but clean and the fixtures are updated. This is a nice place and we recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Wheaton, IL
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I reserved a whirlpool king room, the only type available on the Hampton In website. When I arrived I found that the room I reserved wasn't even available. I was switched to a "big" room and charged the same higher rate. I was only able to get any cooperation from the front desk when I demanded to be moved to a smaller room. That's when I found out there were no other rooms, smaller or whirlpool, available, so I would have been put in the big room no matter what I reserved. The front desk clerk offered me $10 off on my room, which was still $20 more than their advertised $109 rate. She was only able to get the reservation system to accept the rate change when she changed it from $139 a night to $120. She wouldn't go any lower because I had a "big room" (which was bigger because it had a couch and an extra sink).

Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Our stay was very short, but very nice. We were greated warmly, our room was very clean and comfortable, and breakfast was quick and tasty. The room we were assigned slept all six of us comfortably, and the shower did a great job.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Orland Park, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Had reserved a large room for a romantic getaway, but the room was smelly, had bad ceiling patch. Looked like the roof had leaked. Understandable with the crazy winter, but the room was not ready for use. Was given a regular sized room upon my complaint of the room smelling musty. The replacement room was clean but not what I wanted.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Deerfield, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

When we stayed, really all we needed was a bed for the night. We were in for a wedding and didn't care about any of the amenities, just get in and get out. We didn't deal with the staff much but we like being left alone anyway and still remember how to wipe ourselves when we travel so we never ask for anything. If you're the demanding type, then I don't know how your experience would be, but the place was well kept, clean, and had a nice atmosphere. the bed was very comfortable as well.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple