$56
$91
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$103
$93
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Comfort Suites(Bloomington)
$89
$40
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

$58
$97
$80
$79
All reviewsnice hotelroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgreat night's sleepwould stay againthe breakfast areaeasy accesssmoking roombreakfast staffone night staybob evansthird floornice breakfaststaff was friendlya great stayin townconvenient location
Reviewed February 19, 2008

This is a great (seemingly new) Hampton Inn. The breakfast room/lounge is huge in comparison to others I have seen, so that makes it wonderful, especially when travelling on business. The parking seemed rather far from the building, but that was compounded by the negative 23 degree weather outside. The desk staff was friendly, though not overly-friendly, and the room was very comfortable, with a microwave and fridge. It's next to a mall with a few restaurants, so the location is good for those who don't just want to sit in their room, although I don't believe it's near very many corporate campuses. I would say, however, if you are looking to be in the heart of it all (if there was one), this was not your place.

• Stayed: January 2008
Reviewed November 20, 2007

I stayed one night at this hotel, in November of 2007. The check-in process went very smoothly, and the front desk clerk was friendly and helpful.

Our rooms were generously sized, and the bathrooms were also plenty large, and very clean.

One of the pluses was how Hampton has upgraded their beds and bedding. The mattress was very comfortable, and they had fluffy cotton comforters on the beds. The information provided in the room said that they completely launder all of the bedding (sheets and comforters) between each guest stay. During the stay, although they will make up your beds each day, the linens will only be laundered upon request. I was impressed -- I appreciated knowing that the comforter was freshly laundered!

There was free wireless internet access, accessed with a code provided with my key upon check-in. The internet service was reasonably fast, but not as fast as some.

The hotel includes a "hot" breakfast in the rate, and I usually enjoy Hampton Inn's breakfsts, but this was only so-so. They served sausage (good), muffins/rolls, etc., biscuits (not hot enough to melt butter), and some type of hard cooked egg products -- it looked like a fried or poached egg, but it was hard cooked...might have been best served on a bagel or english muffin, I'm not sure. Not the highlight of the meal. :-(

Overall, the stay was good, the room was comfortable, and I got a great night's sleep, which is what I was there for. I would be happy to recommend the hotel, but if you are hungry for breakfast, go across the street to Bob Evans!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank chackmann
Reviewed July 19, 2007

I walked into the lobby to book a room and was creeted by very friendly staff. I had been online looking at the rates and she was able to get me a better rate. The hotel lobby and greeting area was clean and there were staff to assist if needed. We got a deluxe king room, A king room with a desk. The rooms are great. The bathroom in our King room only had a shower but what a shower. The bed is very comfortable and the TV is clear and HD. We have been on the road for two weeks and stayed everywhere from the back of our car to a 5 star resort in Michigan and I have to say this was the nicest hotel we have been to all around. Oh yes I was not bothered in the morning by those housekeeping noises.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank traveller3207
Reviewed July 17, 2007

I've stayed at a lot of Hampton Inns over the years and this one is predictable and average. The staff weren't overly helpful, but fixed the trouble with our bathroom when we insisted on it. The front desk tried to put the toilet plunging off until their convenience, but once we asserted ourselves, came right up with a plunger and air freshener. Other than that it was Generic Hampton, and sometimes it is good to get what you expect.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Melston
Reviewed March 8, 2007

Nice hotel, clean but out of the way if you're planning anything in Bloomington/Normal.

The staff was very friendly as a whole, but the breakfast lacked...a lot.

If you want a clean room at a decent price, this is a great choice!

• Stayed: March 2007