Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Poplar Grove, Illinois
“clean and friendy”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. The room was large, comfortable and quiet. It was decorated nicely. The pool was clean and warm. The complimentary breakfast was much better than the usual bagels and fruit. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal and a waffle maker. I would like to stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: I didnt see a fitness center but I reviewed this catagory for the pool. I stayed in the 3rd floor k...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank funseeker4life
JohnSMyree, Front Office Manager at Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
We at the Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center would like to thank you for your great review of our hotel...we all strive for total guest satisfaction....and we hope to see you in Bloomington again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
West Central Illinois
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The room was spacious and clean. Bath amenities were super nice and the bed was comfortable. The AC worked very well.

Breakfast was great with a wide variety of fruit, and hot food way beyond what hotels usually have, and pastries.

Hotel is located about 6 miles from town.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
JohnSMyree, Front Office Manager at Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
I would like to thank you for you helpful comments. The staff here strive to make sure every guest that leaves our hotel has a warm great experience. and we truly hope you come back to see us
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We inititally had plans to stay at a different hotel but their pool was closed so we switched to Parke Hotel. Holy crap their pool was AWFUL. It was so chlorinated that I had to put towels at each side of the pool so the kids could wipe their eyes if water splashed in them. You couldn't go under water it was too painful. It even made my skin hurt it was that acidic or alkaline, not sure which. I wish I had a testing strip because I was curious. Seriously, it was a hazard. Other than that the hotel was nice. The room was clean. There was a live band right under our room on Friday night but it wasn't too loud. The breakfast was better than average.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
JohnSMyree, Front Office Manager at Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you bringing to our attention about the problem with our pool, after I read your review I instructed our maintenance department to test the pool and make the proper repairs. I hope you will give us another chance to make your a stay a memorable one as we strive for total guest satisfaction
Greenville, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Our initial impression was that the hotel was in the middle of nowhere and that we had made a mistake when booking. Once here, we realized that we were just a couple of minutes from the hearth of Bloomington/Normal. The hotel looks new. The breakfast area is very nice, the bed is comfortable and the room is very large. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The front desk was helpful and gave us suggestions for shopping and dinner. We ordered out pizza (from Stolfas (fantastic pizza) and the onsite restaurant was very accommodating, giving us utensils and napkins. We would stay here again if we get back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnSMyree, Front Office Manager at Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
I would like to thank you for the great review of our hotel. We work hard at trying to make our guest feel welcomed and we are pleaed to see some of the work paying off. Our staff strives to make sure all our guest feel as you do, we hope to see you again the next time your in Bloomington/normal.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at Parke Hotel over night while visiting with a wonderful friend. I booked it on priceline and was skeptical because I had never heard of the name before. I was very pleased when we arrived and the hotel was very nice, very clean and in a safe area. I would stay here again and would recommend this place for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Louisville, KY
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We booked this 3-1/2 star via Priceline Express for $64 for an overnight stop on our drive home. This is a very nice hotel and mostly warrants the 3 1/2 stars. It was clean, very comfortable and quiet. It also seems quite new. My only pick, is that at this star level I expected some extra in the breakfast. The breakfast was pretty much what you will find at a 2-1/2 star place (e.g. Fairfield Inn & Suites). I was hoping for something more along the lines of what Embassy Suites offers (i.e. omelets made to order). But all-in-all at this price, I feel I got a great value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Parke hotel for one night while my daughter attended a freshman orientation at Illinois State University. The hotel is out near the airport so it's kind of far from everything.
The rooms were nicely decorated & clean. There is a restaurant in the hotel & the 2 bartenders were awesome! They were SO friendly & made an excellent margarita!! There is a complimentary breakfast which was also quite good. The pool was murky & kind of an odd green color. My daughter didn't want to swim in it because it appeared dirty. I never asked the front desk about it so I don't know what the issue was. Other than that, everything else was great!

• Stayed July 2013
Travelers also viewed these Bloomington hotels
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bloomington
#3 of 22 in Bloomington
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#8 of 22 in Bloomington

Been to Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection

Property: Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection
Address: 1413 Leslie Dr, Bloomington, IL 61704
Location: United States > Illinois > Bloomington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection 3.5*
The Parke Regency Hotel & Conference Center is part of Best Western Premier Collection Family. Completely Renovated Rooms, Public Area, Free Hot Breakfast, On-site Restaurant for Lunch and Dinner, Patio with Waterfall (Weather Permitting), Great Staff to make your stay comfortable, Best of all you will earn Best Western Reward Points. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.