“my go to restaurant”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Whenever we have an occasion to celebrate, La Campana is our restaurant of choice. The décor reminds us of our vacations to Mexico. On the weekends there is a mariachi band that serenades the customers. The food is plentiful and tasty. The staff is friendly and helpful. We never had a bad meal there and the prices are great.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Excellent selections and great food. Not smothered in cheese. Tasty and fresh and filling.
had combo # 34 and was very pleased. Wife had some other assortment she just made up and they accommodated her. Just ask and they will please you.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Good, predictable Mexican food. Large portions, great service. The highlight -- best marguerites we have had in a very long time. I had a combination plate, however, the sauce and cheese covered everything so it was difficult to figure out what I was eating. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This restaurant used to be my favorite place to meet friends and family . I will not return.

The last three times the food has been dry and the wait staff awful. Last night the server was so rude and hurried . It was more than obvious that he did not want to deal with any questions about the menu. Kept cutting us off while ordering-as if we weren't talking fast enough. When he brought out our drinks he set the 2 margaritas by my husband. We had to reach over and try not to spill to get mine:( My second margarita was brought to me this time but spilled all over the table and had salt on it . Which I requested non for the first one. When he brought out the food he just plopped it on the table , which one dinner plate was not even fully on the table. Could have been a lot of hot food on my daughters lap.
When he came to clear part of the table he just grabbed the plates in such a brisk crabby manner we all looked at each other and wondered why he is so out of sorts.
As for the food. Very dry. Dry rice and hardly any sauce on the crab enchiladas.
Luckily We went with another family that has been there before and also remembered how the place used to be.
I will not be spending my money at this restaurant again!!!!

1  Thank nan1234
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The worst Mexican restaurant I've ever been too. Food was strictly ok. The waitress seemed really stupid and had little knowledge about whats going on. When we asked her about the contents of a particular dish or its price, she replied "umm, I don't know!" I asked for a non alcoholic beverage and she suggested the strawberry margarita which was horribly mixed. It was all awful tasting strawberry pulp with bare minimum drink in it so that it wouldn't even come up the straw! When sent back, the bartender "fixed" the drink and it was even weirder.

The ambience is great and therfore can be very misleading, but don't build your expectations. Below average place.

1  Thank MayBe2013