It would be really nice if they would update. My room smelt musty, and we paid extra for the allergy free room. Stay else where! It was way too much for the money!! The pool was nice inside, but the pool outside needs some work. When you walk in the entry way of the hotel, you can smell must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest your eyes on the lush grounds of Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, set on 260 acres in DuPage County. Located just 28 miles from downtown Chicago and 30 minutes from O’Hare Airport, this hotel blends the comfort of hospitality with the vast landscape of the Midwest prairie. Experience the balance of Chicago-cosmopolitan and natural vistas in an iconic setting offering oversized guest rooms, scrumptious dining options, free shuttle within 3 miles and the great amenities our guests expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Hotel Bloomingdale
- Hilton Hotel Bloomingdale
- Indian Lakes Hotel
- Indian Lake Resort Bloomingdale