Was part of a wedding party over the weekend. The bride and groom had some issues of concern which they had brought up to banquet office personnel. During which they weren't taken very seriously. The next morning I had a conversation with Joe Fernandes- Banquet Manager regarding the Hilton Banquets front office service. I was treated very poorly and disrespectful by Mr. Fernandes. ie. raised his voice at me, walked away from me, no handshakes or introduction etc. He stated " You must be to professional for this resort" . This leaves a very bad impression of this resort, especially the Banquet side. Except for "George the server of the headtable" fantastic person and employee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest your eyes on the lush grounds of Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, set on 260 acres in DuPage County. Located just 28 miles from downtown Chicago and 30 minutes from O’Hare Airport, this hotel blends the comfort of hospitality with the vast landscape of the Midwest prairie. Experience the balance of Chicago-cosmopolitan and natural vistas in an iconic setting offering oversized guest rooms, scrumptious dining options, free shuttle within 3 miles and the great amenities our guests expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Hotel Bloomingdale
- Hilton Hotel Bloomingdale
- Indian Lakes Hotel
- Indian Lake Resort Bloomingdale