From the moment we checked in the staff was very courteous and professional. We arrived two hours early, but were able to check in no problem. Enjoyed drinks at the Cave Bar and dinner at Shiraz on the Water. Food was amazing, five stars, seriously. We were amazed at the quality for a resort restaurant. Property is not modern, but it is well maintained. Only complaint would be the wondows in our room. Beautiful view, but the window was in serious need of maintinence. Overall a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest your eyes on the lush grounds of Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, set on 260 acres in DuPage County. Located just 28 miles from downtown Chicago and 30 minutes from O’Hare Airport, this hotel blends the comfort of hospitality with the vast landscape of the Midwest prairie. Experience the balance of Chicago-cosmopolitan and natural vistas in an iconic setting offering oversized guest rooms, scrumptious dining options, free shuttle within 3 miles and the great amenities our guests expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Hotel Bloomingdale
- Hilton Hotel Bloomingdale
- Indian Lakes Hotel
- Indian Lake Resort Bloomingdale