“Horrible experience !”

Quick Fire Cafe
Ranked #21 of 113 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We had a small family get together and the food was horrible ! The owner { found out later his name was Nunzio ) was very rude when we complained about the food ! He basically told us to leave if we didn't like it ! WOW I always thought that customer service was part of being in the restaurant business. Now I realize why the restaurant was pretty empty at the time ! Would not recommend this place to anybody that I want to keep as a friend.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times and I am usually the person that gets the same thing every time I go somewhere, but I was always talked into a different dish each visit and NEVER disappointed. The pizza is great (I owned a pizza place for 5 years and am hard to please). ANYTHING with vodka sauce has been incredible (you can get some for home too!). The service is always friendly and warm. The owner is very hands on and passionate about everything he does. They have a few booths that are circular and enclosed, they separate you from the rest of the world, it's as if nothing else exists outside of your booth. Can't say enough about the food, service, and atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017

I had the rolle alla vodka. The menu said there was chicken and prosciutto but there was little prosciutto and no chicken. I was very disappointed. I complained and did get a small discount. My wife had an Italian beef sandwich which she said was nothing special. To be honest, I think the manager should not have charged anything for my meal.

To be honest, the booth at which we were seated had seen better days. There was a fairly large hole in the upholstery on both my and my wife's side of the table.

I hate writing a review like this. This venue is part of a mall that I would like to see succeed. Sadly,  I do not think I will eat here again

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2016

Food was pretty good. I'm no fan of the pizza style, but it seems to be popular these last few years.

I had a chicken Caesar salad that was large and very good and a bowl of soup. The soup was good, but needed pepper. there was no pepper to be found at the table. Once the waiter (who did a good job) started pointing out which dinners on the menu were award winning, it was obvious that this was one of those places where the chef would get offended if you dared season his food to your tastes. I like my food spicy and peppery. Does that make me right? Of course not, but you should still give me the opportunity.

The Iced Tea was a little funky tasting. My wife enjoyed her pizza and drink. Cool atmosphere, but not crowded at all at lunchtime. I suspect this place is more geared towards dinner.

I'll try it again, but I'll sneak in my own pepper.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Love the meatball and vodka sauce pizza. Reminds me of the pizza I ate in Italy. Great for families and good prices. House wines are good as well and they have specials almost every night.

Date of visit: August 2016