“Always good food”

Good for: Large groups
Chicago
“Always good food”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We dine here at least once a month. Always consistently great food. Endless soup or salad fantastic. Chicken Parmesan the best. Actually ANY Olive Garden we've been to has the same great consistently great menu.

• Visited October 2011

Bloomingdale, Illinois
“Amazing atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 19, 2010

My husband and I went to Olive Garden about 2 weeks ago and I tell ya, the service we got was fab! I mean, we've been to Olive Garden before, but never had such nice and caring people serving us. It was also very busy, but our waitress was always on top of her game!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The Olive Garden is a quality place that seems to have improved over the years. Their salad and breadsticks are their...”
Reviewed August 18, 2008

The Olive Garden is a quality place that seems to have improved over the years. Their salad and breadsticks are their signature offering. Their menu provides a varied selection of entrees. We’ve been increasingly pleased with anything we’ve ordered there. It’s not cheap, but not really expensive. It’s a nice night out with friends.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
chicago il
“hostess assistance”
Reviewed January 22, 2008

On January 13,2008
4:50 pm.

My family and I party of five went for dinner at this restaurant at olive garden Bloomingdale il. I went to the hostess a female, and I was never greeted as the rest of the people who were infront of me. I felt single out, not welcome I was about to leave the restaurant but my wife insisted we should stay. Unfortunately the hostess was not carring a name batch, therefore I couldn't identified her by name. I'll give it a second thought before coming in next time. On the other side food and waitress service were great.