“Typical Chain Restaurant” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Itasca, Illinois
“Typical Chain Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2008

The staff at the restaurant was nice but the waitor only came around every 15 minutes or so and the restaurant wasn't crowded by any means. The bar service was good though. The food was disappointing, except for the southwestern eggrolls. The salads aren't bad either. The spinach dip was small and slightly cold as well as two of our other entrees... I have eaten here before and I would recommend it for people looking to hang at the bar and have appetizers and a drink only.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Chili’s is a fun, southwestern style restaurant. It’s a great place to meet friends for a few drinks and...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2008

Chili’s is a fun, southwestern style restaurant. It’s a great place to meet friends for a few drinks and appetizers. We recommend the southwestern egg rolls. Their entrees are also very good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chicago
“Chili's Fun and Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2008

Chili's is my favorite restaurant! I've never been disappointed with the food or the service. They have a nice variety of foods and drinks- and I've never had to wait very long to get a table. Now the service was way beyond good, and to top it off, the food was just as good. The atmosphere was great, even the manager came over to our table to see if we needed anything, and if we were enjoying our meals. Our drinks were never empty, now talk about mind readers! I would recommend this place to anyone.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Awesome Black Bean Burger! Also, Caesar Wrap w/ all the Veggies that I like...mmmm!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2007

Awesome Black Bean Burger!
Also, Caesar Wrap w/ all the Veggies that I like...mmmm!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook