“Menu changes”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Chicago, Illinois
“Menu changes”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Always liked their menu, changes to product and sides concerning. We have gone here for years, this is the first time we were not happy.

Visited September 2012

chicago
“Outback”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Rack of Lamb for 20 bucks! no brainer. the portion looks smaller than before but it sure tastes good. for an extra 5 bucks add the coconut shrimp, and you just had the best Outback has to offer. I'm not sure how they stay open just serving dinner but they do. Not sure about the rest of the menu as I've never strayed away from the lamb and shrimp.
The Bloomingdale location seems busy whenever I go.

Visited August 2012
“Good steak”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Good food friendly staff. Weekends are busy. Call ahead for reservations! If wait is long , hang by the bar. That is seat yourself. Call ahead is better. Great drinks and desserts. Pricey, but worth it.

Visited May 2012
suburban Chicago
“Ive eaten here several times and never felt welcome.”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I think my title sums up my feelings about this chain. This is the only restaurant I have ever written a letter to. I got back a kind of "so what" appoligy. Food is okay, service is so so. I have been to several of these in different states and perhaps it's my past experience but they all feel the same to me.

• Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Outback Steakhouse is another fun bar and grill, that has a wide variety of barbecue classics, along with other meat...”
Reviewed August 18, 2008

Outback Steakhouse is another fun bar and grill, that has a wide variety of barbecue classics, along with other meat ‘n potatoes entrees. Of course, they have other items, but their most famous for their steak and chicken. The onion blossom is a signature item you should be sure to try. Portions are huge. I recommend washing it all down with a giant Foster’s Lager.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook