“Not bad”

Bentley's Pancake House
Ranked #9 of 103 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Was here a few times food is somewhat inconsistent coffee is good. Service is not bad but not the greatest. Would go nack

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Can't go wrong with a hearty plate of pancakes from Bentley's. Delicious and wonderful service, to boot. Favorite place for breakfast.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

After driving in from Pittsburgh we stumbled onto this little jewel! All we wanted was something quick. We were treated to great meals and great service. This is obviously a place where the employees work closely together. Everyone seemed to pitch in and make the waitresses job easier. I had fried chicken and the waitress told me it would be a 20 minute wait. She was right and it was worth the wait. We also had split pea soup included with our meals. It was excellent. Overall the restaurant was a great find. We will try to get there again before we return home.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch with a friend. Food was good, plenty to eat and service was good. Reasonably priced meals. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Bentley's is a family run operation and I love to support places like this. It is a typical Greek restaurant with a plethora of choices at great prices. The food is always good. I had one bad item, the owner noticed my facial expression and re-made it for me himself. Wonderful for families, crowded at times, but also good for a quiet meal on a weeknight at a good price.