“Anytime I've been there the service is good and the food.”

Bentley's Pancake House
Ranked #9 of 103 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Don't seem to go there as much, but whenever I have been there the service is great and the food is too.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Took my Mom and toddler out for lunch and I have to say, this place was extremely inexpensive and the quality of the food was splendid!
Great and friendly service was most definitely a plus!
but don't take my word, go and try it out.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

We went there twice for breakfast. Large group the first day and just the two of us the second. The food was good both days. Their omelets look like small footballs. The German pancake that one of the guys ordered was huge, plenty for about three people. Our server the first day seemed to have some problem getting us coffee and had a issue with separate checks. Guess it was a bad day. Our server on the second day was great. Since were there form a wedding, I doubt i will be back, but if I do, I will eat there again.

Reviewed July 30, 2016

Good breakfast place and solid basic dinner and lunch menu. Good value for burgers, chicken, sandwiches. Nothing fancy but clean and friendly.

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

They try here. They really do. That is why I am giving it 3 stars. The wait staff is good, the kitchen staff is decent and the manager has either a sarcastic sense of humor or is a jerk. My wife and son were the last arrivers for a party of 8 and the manager goes your late in a snarky tone. For the food the portions are a good size and quality is a tad above par. The party had several burgers and salads. All of the waitresses were extremly friendly to our party. They do have some gluten free options but nothing to write home about. Overall would I come back? Yes, if I was not gluten free. Yes, if someone were to pay for me. I would pick a different place if I were the one paying.