TripAdvisor
Bloomingdale
Post
Inbox
Search

“Sunday Breakfast - Fast & Hot”

Bentley's Pancake House
Ranked #9 of 113 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 29, 2015 via mobile

Beat the crowd and get there before 8am. Nice array of breakfast items with combo or individual selections. Wait staff quick to offer refills of coffee and hot tea, which is great customer service. Gets noisy when the crowds arrive...so if you like to ease into Sunday and have a conversation...the earlier the better.

1  Thank PattiHunt
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed February 23, 2015 via mobile

Went here to have breakfast with my wife. We've decided to try it because a few of her friends told her that it's a good place to have breakfast. The waitress was friendly. She took our order and waited for a while. She came back with food that we did not order. She promptly came back back with the right order. As far as food goes, it was bland for my taste and my wife agreed.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed February 18, 2015

I've always wanted to ride in a Bentley because they seem so classy, well Bentley's Pancake House has absolutely nothing in common with the car's persona. The menu was standard, the service was very slow and the food was not very appetizing. I ordered a cheese omelet with hash browns and my husband ordered eggs over easy with hash browns. Neither one of us could eat the hash browns as they were done to a crisp and very greasy. My omelet was actually scrabble eggs with cheese and his eggs were too cold and he only ended up eating the toast that came with his meal. We had to wait for more coffee for quite some time as our server was staying in the kitchen and we could not get her attention. We will not go back.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Always one of my first choices for Breakfast. Love the food, fast service but never enough seats. Always packed.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed November 20, 2014

We stopped here in the late morning on the way home from my cataract surgery. I wanted breakfast and lots of coffee, as I hadn't had anything to eat that day. My husband was ready for lunch. The menu suited both of us. My spinach, tomato and feta omelette was perfect and the accompanying pancakes were fluffy. My husband had liver with bacon and onions, which he said was very good and the portion was quite large. His meal came with a big bowl of tasty split pea soup. The coffee was good and the very pleasant waitress was quick to refill my cup when needed. The restaurant is roomy and wasn't noisy, although we weren't there at a busy time. We will be back!

Date of visit: November 2014