“Great place”

Bentley's Pancake House
Ranked #9 of 103 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have been here on several occasions. The first time the cook made my order wrong. I was kinda"picking" around things on the plate. Apparently the owner saw it and went back and made it for me himself even though I told him it was fine. WOW! Color me impressed!! I have seen the fathe and son work in tandem on Sundays when it is crowded and that is always nice to see.
You will wait on Sundays, the place is packed...and for good reason. The food is great. Love the pancakes. Selection is huge. Not a star restaurant but a great Greek (?) place with constantly good food, sizeable portions at a great price. The wait staff is not the best and you will wait to get that second cup of coffee but that is because they are slammed with people and serving orders one after another. It is busy but well worth it.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

One of the better run universal Greek restaurants of Chicagoland. All day B'fast, generous portions, good comfort food, soup, and 20 different salads. The salmon entree, for the money, can't be beat. 1/2 lb burgers are the norm! I eat lunch here twice a week, and there is enough on the menu to choose from. The pea soup on tuesday is excellent. Nice people, good service, fair price.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Excellent food, good prices, great service. Can have breakfast anytime of day. There sandwiches, with soup, for lunch is a good choice - lots to choose from. Crepes for breakfast - yummy!!!!

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

We would come here occasionally for breakfast or lunch but now that they have been open at dinner time Tuesday through Sunday we have become regulars at dinner time. The food is always very good and service is always great as well. We have always asked for Michelle but she is on leave so we knew Sandi from a previous place and asked for her knowing she does an outstanding job. I would say try it any time of the day for a great meal and service.