“Excellent sandwich selection”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Order Online
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 26, 2017

This Potbelly Sandwich Works is located in a large shopping center. There are plenty of other nearby restaurants in the shopping center, so it has to keep up its game and it does not disappoint. We chose a meatball sandwich and a grilled cheese sandwich. We also tried their new 3 cheese mac & cheese in which you can add bacon, chili, Potbelly hot peppers, mushrooms or roasted red peppers. We thought everything tasted delicious. The staff was friendly. The prices were very reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I'm not a big sub sandwich person but I was meeting friends, and I thought the tuna sandwich was really good. Cookie was delicious and they had IBC soda yeah! Pleasantly surprised.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Passing by this store with a traffic jam in front of us we decided to stop for a late lunch or early dinner. Have eaten at other Potbelly's so we knew what we would get.

My friend ordered a sandwich while I had a Chicken, Chicken salad Asked that they not put cranberries in my sales (comes with it) and they were more than happy to oblige.

There was no wait when we entered, which didn't surprise us. Walked up to order and they were very quick getting our food ready. Both the person making the food and the cashier were friendly.

This is a fast food place so after you order you wait for them to hand you the meal. My salad was excellent while my friends sandwich was good. Both of us enjoyed the meal and will return. Total cost with drinks and chips was a little over $20 for a good meal.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Me and one of my nieces love the food there. Been at this location few times, never had any problems, always got a good service and the food is great. Love their sandwiches, their smoothies, salads.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed December 18, 2016

These sandwiches will really fill your belly. Great tasting selections. My only issue was it takes some time to look at what they have to offer listed on the wall. Seems too busy and not straight forward. I can see people holding up the line just looking at the menu.

Date of visit: December 2016