“Really like their food”

Mandarin Bistro
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We have had carry out for a couple of times. All were prepared as asked. We have some of our favorites and have to branch out and order some other stuff!! Always a good, fast, reasonably priced meal. You can order on-line too.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Place is nice and clean, the staff is friendly and they have a fair sized menu. I really enjoy the egg drop soup and hot green tea. My boyfriend loves the general Tao's chicken and they also have a great chicken salad. The one thing I don't like about the food is that the sauce used for the dishes I've had seems to be think and kind of syrup like. Not a fan of that bit everything is very good and nicely priced. They also offer brown rice instead of white for $1.25 more which is nice too.

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Ordered to go; pork spare ribs, vegetable Lo me in, and Kung pao beef. All was outstanding! They also made homade mustard which always sets apart the fast food to restaurant style mentality.

I would reccomened a visit!

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Ordered mu shu beef (Shredded beef & veges), jade chicken (Chicken with broccoli and peapods), and mixed vegetables!! Yummy!!!
Quaility of Food was not a disappointment!!! It was made to order, using the freshest ingredients!! Not only did i enjoyed my meal, my husband did too!! & he"s hard to please because he"s a true meat & potatoes mid-westerner! I now have a local chinese restaurant to call upon when i don"t feel like cooking!!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Every time I come to Chicago, I always go to this place. I've tried many things on their menu, from the Sesame Chicken, Pepper Chicken, Mongolian Beef, to the hot and sour soup and eggrolls- it's all delicious! It runs (depending on lunch or dinner portions) $6-10, but if you're in the mood for great food, check them out. I even had vegetarian friends enjoy their meals without a complaint.
The staff is super friendly and accommodating, the atmosphere is calming, and they go out of their way to make sure you're full when you leave. They also have pictures of their food, which is easier to make a decision. It helps they have Saki (off menu), and the owner makes a great Mai Tai.
They are closed Mondays, but open only for lunch the rest of the week. So, get there between 11:30am- and 3pm. They are part of a large strip mall so they are difficult to find at first. They do have delivery and catering as well.