Went to Dino's and got food poisoning on bacon and eggs. We told manager that bacon was not applewood smoked and he insisted it was. I'm not stupid. I know smoked bacon and so does my mom. This bacon did not taste right. Did not finish meal. After a few hours, I got sick; next day my mom sick. Notified restaurant and got no sympathy. Manager upposedly not there when I called. Waitress okay but not the greatest. Manager and cashier are rude. Dino's use to be a nice, family restaurant but my mom and I will definitely not recommend it to anyone after this. Go to Bentley's, across the street, for good food, friendly service.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.