“The BEST”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I've been at Dina's 6 times and can't get enough. Everytime, FANTASTIC. World's BEST frenchtoast!! awesome iced tea, great coffee, BLT great, skillets great. This review is from 3 people in my family. There is NO Better mom n pop diner! We take cross country motorcycle trips Every year and stop only at mom n pop diners.....Dino's IS thee best,,best food, best cost, best service. And I truly believe anyone writing negative reviewes, must be related to the surrounding diners trying to give others a bad rap....that would be the ONLY rteason for a bad review for this place!

Reviewed April 20, 2011

Dino's in my opinion has very good food. The Prices are very reasonable. You get a boat load too, never seen a place give so much food for the price. I highly recommend them. I have going there since they first opened. My Family and I go at least once a week. I have never had a bad meal. I like the Turkey Dinner, The Hamburgers, The Mash Potatoes, The Chopped Steak, The Pasta Dinners, The Breakfast items. Everything is Great!

Thumbs up forsure!

Reviewed March 23, 2011

I have been going to Dino's since they opened. I think my husband and I were there about 30 times for breakfast already. I went there last weekend on March 20th and simply asked for french toast with my skillet instead of bread. They said they can only give me one peice, so I asked them to tell me what the upcharge would be for the second peice and they said they couldn't do that and that I would need to order a whole order of french toast, what crap! I just wanted one more peice of french toast, not a whole order! Wow, what kind of service is that. I was very disappointed. It was a simple request they should have been able to accomodate for their customer, especially since we come here every weekend! Very disappointed:(

Reviewed March 2, 2011

If you are like any other person dining out, occasionally there will be a meal that doesn't agree with you & you just have to send it back because you don't like it. Such was the case today where the club sandwich did not appeal to me. It looked good served up at the table next to me & so I ordered it. I took 2 bites of it & the lunch meat quality & flavor just did not agree with my taste buds so I sent it back. Little did I know I just unlocked the door to "weirdville" on a first class ticket! The waitress did offer me something else & I declined but what I did not understand is why she stated a couple times that "she told me about it / she told me to read the menu / she told me it was a "smokey" flavor -- odd, very odd. She then delivered the check, face down & walked away. When I looked at the bill, I was being charged full price for the meal I did not eat. I tried to flag her down to ask her to adjust it, charge me for what I ate (soup & a few fries) but she did not come back. I took the bill to the cashier & explained what happened who then called the owner up front. I had to explain the situation again & asked for a take out burger if I was to be charged full price. The owner then told me that I ate almost the whole sandwich & left only a 1/4 of it on the plate. Wrong! So, you can just imagine where this crazy bus was headed. There was no sanity to the discussion, no apology on behalf of the restaurant and no reasonable offer suggested. Only accusation to the customer that was untrue. I would only suggest to anyone dining here, think twice!

Reviewed December 31, 2010

We have dined here twice, with the most recent visit this past week. We stopped for an early dinner, had a great waitress. We ordered liver, bacon and onions, which was cooked just right. This came with soup...a big bowl of potato soup that was very tasty. Nice green bean side dish with sliced almonds, red peppers and seasoning. French fries were OK, nothing special. And after all of that, the waitress asked what we wanted for dessert! If you're too full for dessert, they pack it up to go. And then we were pleasantly surprised to find that they had given us a "seniors" discount without our even asking! This is a great place to go for a casual meal.