“A Good Family Style Steakhouse”

Jameson's Charhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Shick and Gary
Reviewed April 7, 2019

OK, so first the good.
The meal comes with soup, salad, potato and a vegetable. Tough to beat nowadays. The soup of the day was quite good. Salad was also quite good.
My wife and I ordered the 6oz filet, which was OK but certainly not "charhouse" great. Our guests ordered the 12 oz strip steak and the pasta. Both were good.
We dined on a Saturday evening, so the place was quite busy and a bit loud. Service was 15% OK, but not 20 - 25% excellent.
So, in conclusion, I would rate this as a nicer, fairly higher priced "family" restaurant. Not one that you would come for a special occasion.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (152)

Reviewed April 2, 2019

Tried to have a business lunch here today & we ended up walking out. The booth they stuck us in the table was so sticky. Then the waiter's shirt was so disgusting, there were stains all over his shirt and he just looked disheveled. Very disgusting for a person handling food.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Went here during a business trip based on a recommendation and it did not disappoint. Excellent steaks with lots of side options all with good portions. Enjoyed the taste of a local brewery as well. Great service and overall no complaints at all.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Always used to be my go to for a great meal. The last time I went, appetizer portions a lot smaller and prices higher.
Also, a disappointment we had a party of 10 only one server and no bussing staff to keep up with filling water and helping out the server while he was busy with other tables. Food was ok not like it used to be!
On a good note they are one of the only restaurants that gives you soup and salad with your meal. But, again their soup used to be amazing, it was cream soup watery no chicken or rice in the soup. Went for my birthday a disappointment. They did bring me a piece of cheesecake for my birthday
That was very nice. Please use this review to bring this place back to how it used to be!
I miss it...

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Friendly staff, Had plenty of meals at Jameson's Charhouse never a bad meal great food you get a lot of food for your money.

Date of visit: January 2019