“Great options, good service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jameson's Charhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jameson's Charhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Shick and Gary
Cary, North Carolina
“Great options, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

They had many options so I was able to get the sort of thing I wanted. The portions were plenty of food. The drinks were good. It was a comfortable environment where my friend and I could talk and relax over dinner.

Visited January 2014

chicago
“Nice Ambience and Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

This restaurant overall is my favorite. It's close to my office and the food is good. Prices are reasonable and they have a good variety of food to choose from. My husband and I likes to come here every now and then especially at lunch. My favorite dish is their Thursday special pepper steak pasta. THIS DISH IS SUPER GOOD! My only comment was their wait staffs are not consistently attentive to you. There were times when we go there that we get a very good waiter and there were times that the waiter is missing in action but the food compensates the lack of good service.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent steaks and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I always go to Jameson's for special occasions, and have never been disappointed with the food or the service. We order the London broil, and it is delicious, with a great bernaise sauce with mushrooms. Soup and salad is included at a reasonable price .Friendly servers are always right there when you need them.

• Visited December 2013
Glendale Heights, Illinois
“Great Steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Have visited Jameson's about 4 times and each and every time the steaks were great; cooked to perfection. Can only address the steaks as that is all my wife & I have tried. Why go to a steak house for other than steaks. Prices are on par with similar steak houses in the western suburbs

Visited September 2013
“Great steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here during a business trip with a group of 10. Great service outstanding food. I went for the 28 oz bone in ribeye it was only $29 with soup salad and another side. Went to a local place when I got back home and their 28 oz ribeye was $44 with one side.

Go you won't be sorry