“HUGE, TASTY BURGERS”
Review of Geno's 140 Club

Geno's 140 Club
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Bethalto
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Never in my life have I been unable to unhinge my jaw and take a bite into a burger I had ordered.

Until now! The half pound burger and all it’s condiments did not fit into my large mouth. But it’s a high quality problem to have!

I called on the services of my knife and fork and proceeded to consume the entire beauty. It was very good!

Also really enjoyed my side of onion rings and a beer. Just a perfect combination!

Give this highly rated restaurant a visit while in Bethalto - and make sure you are hungry !

ENJOY!

Date of visit: January 2020
62  Thank Z7229JMmartins
Write a reviewReviews (72)

Reviewed December 11, 2019

Just visiting Bethalto It seems that Geno's is a longstanding tradition there. The atmospher is friendly, the staff attentive, and the food is good.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 4, 2019

I have been eating here since I was a wee tot and I'm 50 now - so that should tell you how much we love the food! The petite pepperloin is by far our favorite item on the menu, so tender and juicy. I also love the fried chicken, meatloaf, and bbq ribs. They always have a daily special and I love them but I wish they would change them up a bit, they are pretty much the same each week during the week. Every year I make sure I get there for the corned beef and cabbage! We eat here at least 3 times a month.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

We came here to eat around 7 on a Saturday night. We were nervous that it would take awhile to be seated and served however we were able to be seated right away since the dining area was large. You could also sit outside but with it being so. Ice many people were out there. Once we were seated the service was great. Our drink orders were taken right away and we received them quickly. Our waitress took a little while to get to us but we ordered right when she came. It was so hard to choose what to get because everything sounded delicious! Our kids ordered chicken strips but didn't care for them since they were a different batter than what they like. My husband and I ordered burgers and they were good. Our kids loved the seasoned fries. The salad was also good. We will be returning many times to try the other food! The service was ok from our waitress but the our empty plates were bussed quickly.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I recently went to Geno’s with our son. It was a great experience. We were greeted upon entry and immediately seated (early dinner about 5pm). The staff was very friendly. They have their staff making sure you have refilled drinks and prompt delivery on the food. Large enough menu for everyone to find something they like. I ordered the tortellini. It was wonderful! The pasta was cooked well, sauce was creamy, great flavor and overall a large dish. I was able to take half home to eat for the next day. I was also able to get a side and garlic bread with it for the price. My husband likes their burgers and ordered the same as last time. Wonderfully juicy, cooked just as he had asked, seasoned well and good portion for the burger. His plate included a side, in which he chose fries. Everything was hot and served with good presentation. For an older establishment in Town, this place is still doing it right! I remember coming as a kid with my grandparents. I’m happy to say this establishment is still leaving a good legacy. My son got a kids meal and it was wonderfully portioned too. Most chains now days barely give the kids anything, this restaurant treats them well. Kids also are given coloring sheets and crayons. We would go back and enjoy a wonderful dinner again. The establishment serves Pepsi products and there is an outdoor area and bar area if you wish to be seated somewhere different. Seating is versatile for all families to come in and enjoy, whether you need one seat or 15. Try it if you haven’t yet, you’ll be pleasantly surprised!

Date of visit: May 2019