“Good pizza, GREAT service!”
Review of Roma's Pizza

Roma's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Bethalto
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were in the area for dinner and, having visited before, decided to stop at Roma's. despite it being a Saturday night and te place being busy, we were seated right away and had drinks on the table before we knew it - exceptionally LARGE drinks, I hasten to add, andthey were never empty! We ordered, and got our appetizer quickly. The pizza arrived hot and delicious. I am not a tremendous fan of "St. Louis-style" pizza (it should be wedges, not squares!!!), or of thin-crust pizza in general, but Roma's seems more like a hand-tossed than a thin. And they use mozzarella, not Provelone like the "Square Beyond Compare", so the flavors are all genuine Italian, and amazing! We will absolutely return, and we recommend Roma's to all!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

If you like pizza, you won't leave here disappointed. Tasty stuff! The usual variety of toppings, and a good crust. Atmosphere is "small town," but you come here to get pizza, not elegant dining. Worth a visit.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This is the best pizza I have had in my life to this date. I've been to many places chains and independents, but this one tops them all! I recently met the owner Frank and expressed my views and was shocked to find out that the three other pizza places in Illinois that we like are all related to him. Bethalto, Staunton, Carlinville, & Jacksonville Illinois

Reviewed October 28, 2012

If you want authentic Italian Pizza, Roma's Pizza is the place to go. Very thin crust and not over loaded wtih sauce. They also have delicious lasagna, spaghetti, cannelloni, ravioli and so on. The service is always great and the atmosphere is fun. You can also call for carry out and your food is usually ready to be picked up in twenty to thirty minutes.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Nothing special to talk about , that's a nasty pizza , people talk like its the beast pizza in USA , I don't now the taste of this people it's like eating biscuit and gravy .