“AWESOME!!!!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Capron, IL
“AWESOME!!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Best BBQ I've had this far north!! very authentic bbq. The pulled pork is amazing. I love to take my children here and sit on the outdoor furniture and listen to some good music and eat some excellent food! I believe as of now they only take cash, that would be there only down fall but one bite of there delicious food would send me running to the ATM :)

Visited June 2012

WAUWATOSA
“Mmmmm!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

On my way to my hotel after attending an outdoor dog show, I drove past this place. Even with the windows closed and the A/C on in the car the aroma came wafting through. Turned around and pulled in. Patrons were all ages and walks of life, took that as a good sign! The menu is full of BBQ favorites and decided on a rack of ribs and slaw. Even though the outdoor atmosphere was inviting, it was 97 degrees outside and opted for a to-go order. Very long 10 min drive to the hotel smelling those ribs! The coleslaw was outstanding and the ribs were enhanced (not smothered) with a great sauce! Ribs were properly tender and lightly smoked. The folks were friendly and the prices reasonable. On my list for a repeat stop anytime I am in the area.

• Visited July 2012
Belvidere, IL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Been going to this place for past two years. I am so lucky to have it right around the block. Great country atmosphere if you decide to "dine in". Pulled pork sandwich with a baked potato is my favorite!

• Visited June 2012
Rockford, Illinois
“Amazing BBQ at a great price”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Been going here since we moved nearby two years ago and have loved it. Great food and friendly staff. The ribs and loaded potato are a must!

Visited June 2012
Belvidere, Illinois
“Fantastic food!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Thier sandwiches are wonderful; loaded baked potatoes are heavenly!! Anything you order is fresh and tastes great!! Plus eating outside is a treat!!

Visited May 2012