“Try it - you will love it!”
Review of El Sapo Perezoso

El Sapo Perezoso
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Droylsden
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent service, relaxed atmosphere! Can't believe I only live 2 miles away and didn't know about it. Would recommend it and definitely will be going again. Well done to a lovely local restaurant with good value food .

There are newer reviews for El Sapo Perezoso

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Ate here for the first time in years a few weeks ago with my friend. We had a bottle of wine each and several dishes (sorry can't remember how many!) all of which were delicious. We finished our meals with a double Bacardi and coke and the whole bill came to £63 which we thought was excellent value for money. The atmosphere was good too and can't wait to visit again with our partners this Saturday!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We found this restaurant using our tesco clubcard points.... And my partner let me pick where to eat, for once!!!!!!! And boy did I pick WELL. We got there on the Friday night not knowing what to expect. From the moment we walked in the atmosphere was warm and friendly. We sat at the bar having a drink and choosing from the menu. We ordered 6 sides and bread, all of which was amazing. The puddings were just as good too. We finished sipping up at the bar before booking again for the Saturday night......
Saturday night was even better, we went a little later than the night before. But still was met with the same warm and friendly atmosphere, as the previous night. We chose different sides this time. 7 plus a bread. And all was fantastic along with the puddings!!!!!! Both nights averaged around £50 that's including plenty of drinks......
Can't wait to go back.
Many thanks Ben and Louise xx

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I recently ate out here with friends and thought that the food, atmosphere and price were all great. The three of us shared around 12 dishes and 3 jugs of sangria at a cost of £20 each including a tip which I thought was brill :) I am eating there again tomorrow and can't wait.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We regularly visit this restaurant and absolutely love it. The food is always fresh and extremely appetising, not to mention a great variety. The staff are always welcoming and greet us by name. As we have children the staff always accommodate us in an appropriate area of the restaurant that allows both my husband and I to relax and enjoy our wine while the children get busy with crayons and books that El Sapo staff have provided. We highly recommend this restaurant for fresh food and a relaxed chilled out atmosphere.