“Best Korean Food in Belleville!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Korean Garden Grill
Ranked #57 of 161 Restaurants in Belleville
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Shiloh, Illinois
“Best Korean Food in Belleville!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had never had Korean food before and were so glad we tried the Korean Garden Grill. We've now dined there three times. All entrees were fresh and hot. We recommend the Salt and Pepper Crispy Chicken and the Bulgogi.

The staff are dedicated to making their diners very happy.

We will continue to dine here.

• Visited December 2013

Illinois
“Will return!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Daughter and I decided to try out the newest incarnation of the "restaurant" attached to the Sports Complex in Belleville:) She had Teriyaki Chicken Udon noodles. I tried the Salt & Pepper Crispy Chicken. Both were VERY flavorful! We split the Crab Rangoon App. Those were deliciously served with a spicy jelly, which I also used to dip my chicken in! YUM! Every meal is served with small dishes of Kimchi, spiced cucumbers and a dish of what I think was a potato of some sort. We will for sure go back for some Bulgogi and other dishes! I wish them much luck in this space!

• Visited December 2013