Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Residence Inn
$218
$195
  • Pool
Sleep Inn Midway Airport(Bedford Park)(Great Value!)
$140
$110
$60
$49
$79
All reviewstgi fridayscicero avefront deskfree shuttleshuttle servicean early flightother hotelsorange linepark and flyrental carclean roomsfree breakfastup to dategreat place to staywould stay here againpleasant stayone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2014

No fridge in the room and soft beds, but the service was amazing and the complimentary breakfast is very nice. Real eggs, fruit, meats, in addition to the cereals, breads and waffles most places have.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Colleen,

Thank you so much for staying with! I’m pleased to here that service you received was amazing. Our staff does excellent job on that! Hampton Brand has just recently upgraded there breakfast with adding more options. I truly hope that you choose to stay with us again and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was probably the nicest Hampton Inn we've every stayed in, very impressed. When traveling we generally like to stay at Hampton Inns however this location exceeded any other Hampton Inn we ever stayed. Congrats to the management

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Hello David,

Thanks for staying with us! We always strive to go above any guests expectations. I hope your travel plans bring you back to the Hampton Inn Midway. As we would hope we can have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Just as nice as a room at downtown location without all the extra add on expenses of being downtown for a family visit to the city to go to the Aquarium and Museum. Short drive from both. Friendly service and the kids were even able to find something for breakfast they liked!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Hello David,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and we are very excited to have been of service to you. I am very happy that our staff and facility exceeded your expectations!! Your comfort and satisfaction are of great interest to our entire team, and we hope to remain your hotel of choice when visiting Chicago. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I expect a certain minimum standard from the Hampton Inn, and while the room was completely fine, as was breakfast, the fact was that we had no hot water. To the credit of the hotel we did receive a full refund. It is still the best place by far to stay at Midway aiport.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
We do appreciate you taking the timing to share about your experience at the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway. My sincere apologize for the hot water not working. I’m pleased to hear that the service recovery was honored with Hamptons 100% Guarantee. I will agree, we certainly are the best hotel at midway! 

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Looked like a good value for the price, but then I was surprised upon my arrival that parking was an additional charge at this hotel. They have a big lot that could totally accommodate. There are several other hotels of comparable pricing in this vicinity that don't add on charges for parking. Won't stay here in the future, very noisy.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Hello Tamara,

I am so very sorry that you did not fully enjoy your visit with us. We do charge $15 dollars a day for parking and same for the surround hotels. I can imagine this was inconvenience for you, and that was not are intention. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. I sincerely appreciate it.

I truly thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway for your travels and I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.