“survey”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bedford Park
golden valley, United States
“survey”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay.I would come and stay at the Hampton in when I am in the Chicago area in the future because the stay is everything that we need to make it a pleasant stay. The free breakfast had everything that I like to have and had quite alot of selections to choose from

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Hello Anthony L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. I sincerely appreciate it. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Turkish first
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I write this as I listen to a jackhammer above me. Hotel is towards the end of renovation - everything looks great but the noise is more than the provided earplugs can disguise. If you're leaving early, you'll be fine, but the noise started at 10:30 am Sunday morning. Oh well...

Otherwise, this is very comparable to all Hampton Inns. Fridge in room, friendly staff, good breakfast, clean. Close to Midway and 30 minutes from UChicago (not much close to the university in a reasonable price range!).

Note that parking is $15/day. I believe all the hotels in this complex charge that, except for Residence Inn.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about your stay at the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway. I’m glad to see that everything was great with the level of service, to breakfast and the cleanliness of your room. You came to visit us during a very exciting time and you’ll love our transformation. Thank you for your business and I hope you get a chance to see our newly remodeled rooms.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is the easiest place to stay park your car and shuttle to and from the airports. Courtous desk check in and very helpful planning wake up call to take schuttle to Midway Airport. Can't beat this if flying out of Midway,

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about your stay at the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway. I’m very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us. The park, stay and fly package is defiantly worth its money. With the complimentary hotel parking and complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. It's very convenient for our guests and I'm glad to see you took advantage of it. Thank you for your business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton and will definitely use this hotel in the future. Very courteous, helpful & professional staff. The rooms were quiet & clean and very comfortable beds. It was close to the airport, restaurants and shopping. There is easy access to the main highways & tollroads.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review about your stay at the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway. We pride ourselves on being clean and friendly. I’m glad to see that was met during stay.
osceola
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was my 1st visit to this property, hotel was excellent, especially Jessica at the front desk. She was so helpful at check in & very accommodating to our room needs, Check in was so fast & efficient!! she is an asset to the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review about your stay. It is feed back such as yours that helps us recognizing associates for a job well done. I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. I will be to sure to pass on your comments with my team and Jessica! Thank you so much for sharing that with me.

I truly thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway for your travels and I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future
Houghton, Michigan
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were able to stay the night before our flight out of MDW and leave our car safely parked at the hotel and utilize the hotel shuttle. I love the on-site breakfast offered. It was very convenient for my family and we will stay here again when flying out of MDW.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review about your stay! I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. With being near aiport the Hampton has a "Park Stay and Go" package. It includes complimentary hotel parking up to 14 days and complimentary shuttle service to and from Chicago MidwayAirport. I'm gad to see that package was so accomodating for your stay.

I truly thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chicago for your travels and I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed here prior to a trip to Jamaica on 9/20. Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms.
Shuttle service was on time and drivers very friendly.
If flying from Midway this is a good choice!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. I sincerely appreciate it. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the near future
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford Park
Sleep Inn Midway Airport
#3 of 5 in Bedford Park
Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Midway Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport? Share your experiences!