“Disorganized”

Sleep Inn Midway Airport
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Bedford Park
Reviewed December 25, 2013

To start with I was double booked into an already occupied room, then the next morning I received the wrong paperwork for my check out. The front desk compensated, with a free movie, and apologized for the error, but overall a decent hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alec G
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn Midway Airport

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I and also my mom stayed here a week and a half ago for one night before flying out of Midway. The rooms are VERY tiny and out dated. In fact, my mom came to our room to ask what we had paid for these rooms. I would expect the size and condition of these rooms to be in a motel, not a Sleep Inn. Not worth the cost in my opinion. I would pay an extra $20 to stay at the Holiday Inn or one of the other hotels.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dtenel
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The rooms where clean and they have free breakfast. The stacy was very nice. Free shuttle to and from the airport. The only thing I wish is I did not have to pay for parking. I will stay here again!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have to say that the employees of the hotel were great..very courteous, but the hotel is in need of an upgrade. The worst is the hidden cost that you have to pay to park...$15 minimum because you are so close to the midway airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Front Desk was absolutely amazing! Hector exceeded expectations by first checking me in, then helping me by calling the Shakespeare theater asking if I could keep my luggage in a safe spot so I could see a matinee before my afternoon flight. He then helped me by showing me how to purchase tickets. After that he gave me a map that showed me how the train worked. I couldn't have had the kind of experience I had in Chicago without him and all of his help. The others at the front desk also supplied me extra help by calling taxis and car services for me and helping me with times and being super super friendly. Always a smile on there face. I felt right at home and I felt like they CARED. Thanks Hector and to the staff at Sleep Inn for your wonderful service!

Room Tip: Bottom floor room but still very quiet and great for the night.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We started our vacation here to fly out of Midway. Using the park and fly rate it was very reasonable. The staff is EXCELLENT! The front desk very helpful. We left to early to get breakfast---7 AM is too late to start breakfast when you have an early flight. The shuttle is quick and ran on time for us. The rooms are tiny and there is only a shower and a tiny bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Recently stayed at the propery based on other tripadvisor reviews. The property is situated next to 4 other major hotel chains but, much cheaper. There is a charge for parking, $14. The shuttle leaves every 20 minutes, 24 hours a day and it is less than 10 minutes to Midway. The front desk staff, Nettie was very friendly and helpful. There are several restaurants near by both fast food and sitdown. The breakfast in the morning is a continental breakfast, with make your own waffles and a meat entree. The rooms were normal size and clean.. A few things to keep in mind, They do not have a microwave or refrigerator in them. The Wifi was easy to access. The beds were comfortable and had enough pillows. The shower and sink both drained without any issues. One other recommendation is one side of the hotel faces a busy street, I would reccommend getting a room facing the other side if you are sensitive to nearby traffic.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#142 of 191 in Chicago
Chicago Marriott Midway
#114 of 191 in Chicago

Been to Sleep Inn Midway Airport? Share your experiences!