“Really nice hotel!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bedford Park
Maryland
“Really nice hotel!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights for business and I must say I was impressed. I wasn't looking for a lavish hotel, but I must admit, this hotel really did the trick. Breakfast with an omelet station in the morning was excellent. The staff were friendly and very cordial. The room was spacious, and the beds were very comfortable! If you looking for a nice place that's not too costly and close to the airport, this is it!

• Stayed July 2014
MariaFHernandez, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Dear Ronniestew,

Thank you for your patronage and comment on your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that we were able to meet your expectations as it is our goal to deliver exceptional service and a great product.

You Can Count On Us!

Maria Hernandez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I loved my room. It was very quiet. The bed was comfortable and the firmness was adjustable. (Check the side of the bed to adjust firmness) The hotel is very close to the airport. The staff was very nice and was always helpful. I would definitely return.

1 Thank Choreographer
Dear Choreographer,

Thank you for your comment, it is great to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us! It is our goal to ensure your satisfaction and we have met that with you.

We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you back with us when your future travels bring you back to the Chicago/Midway area.

Niles, Michigan
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My favorite clerk, Manny is gone but the rest of the staff is amazing! Rooms have been renovated since my last visit and they are great. HGI has the best beds.... I sleep through the night with no issues.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear valpograd86,

Thank you for your time and feedback! I am very happy to see that you enjoy your stay with us and that we meet you expectations during your stays. Manny is truly missed at the hotel, however glad that the rest of the staff is providing the level of service that you expect.

It is our promise to ensure your satisfaction and we look forward to your future visit to the Chicago Midway area.

Detroit, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I enjoyed my stay. the amenities make you not want to leave the hotel at all. I would recommend this hotel. The hotel was nice and quiet, there is a nice little patio area where you can have breakfast or just relax. The bathrooms were nice and clean. The staff was very nice. I had a issue with one young lady, but the manager handled the situation and I would still go back and stay at the hotel time and time again in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Angela D;

Thank you for your comments, I am happy to see that you were happy with your stay and the resolution to your problem. Our goal is to strive to give the service that all our guests have come to expect from the Hilton Garden Inn and it is our promise to ensure your satisfaction. You Can Count On Us, Guaranteed!

Fishers, United States
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Even though there was an issue with my room, the situation was handled immediately and appropriately. The staff was exceptional and understanding of my needs. The breakfast at the hotel was above average and served more like a restaurant than a traditional hotel continental breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Chad T,

Thank you for your feedback, it is great to see that we were able to meet all your expectations during your visit and that we were able to resolve your issues in a quick and efficient manner. It is our goal to be able to ensure our guests satisfaction and we have met that goal with you!

Her at the Hilton Garden Inn, You Can Count On us. We look forward to having you back in your future travels.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My stay was overall a successful one. As soon as I walked in with my boyfriend, the staff were friendly and I felt welcomed. The check in was quick and the front desk people were very helpful. It's not the most luxurious place to stay, but the room was clean and I felt really comfortable there.The room was spacious, clean and well kept. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear sweetmagnolia1717,

Thank you for your feedback, I am very happy to see that we met your expectations during your visit with us! The hotel is newly renovated and glad that you were able to experience the product and service that we strive to provide to our guests daily.

We appreciate your patronage and here at the Hilton Garden Inn; You Can Count On Us to ensure your satisfaction!

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Checkin was slow and we stood there with kid for a while. Crib requested wasn't there. Waited at midnight for 20 mins for them to bring after called ahead AND aske at desk at checkin. No shampoo in room. Other than that was fine.

Dear RJ24R2,

Thank you for giving your feedback on your recent stay with us! at the Hilton Garden Inn, it is our promise to ensure your satisfaction and your feedback is essential to always improve on the delivery of our service and product. I am truly sorry that we were not able to meet all your expectations, however I have ensured that we correct the issues you encountered to prevent them from reoccurring.

We thank you for your visit and hope to have you back with us in your future travels to the Chicago/Midway area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford Park
Chicago Marriott Midway
Chicago Marriott Midway
#116 of 189 in Chicago
Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport? Share your experiences!